What Does Writing Coaching Look Like?
Waking Writer offers one-on-one writing coaching (in-person or virtual) for people seeking to enhance their writing skills.
The following steps comprise a typical package for individual writers and professionals:
- Free initial consultation with the writer to discuss interests and diagnose his or her needs;
- An editorial review and diagnosis of the writer’s submitted sample of work;
- A follow-up meeting addressing the editorial review and developing a customized curriculum or plan for improvement;
- If necessary or requested, a specially-tailored seminar or series of seminars covering a range of topics; and
- One or more additional document review sessions as needed or requested by the writer.
How to Get Started?
Wake up the writer in you today! Contact Waking Writer to schedule your free half-hour initial consultation. For in-person consultations, Waking Writer serves Georgia’s Atlanta Metro area. But thanks to the wonders of modern technology, Waking Writer also serves clients across the United States and beyond, via phone, email, Hangouts, and Skype to accommodate everyone’s needs.