Think Hard. What Sort of Writer Are You?
Are you a creative writer and trying to get started on that book you’ve always intended to write? Perhaps you’re a professional writer in need of help improving your business writing, media writing, or technical writing, so that you can get your nitpicky boss off your back. Is there a sleeping writer inside you longing to wake up and conquer the world? If so, the good news is you’ve come to the right place!
Who Seeks Writing Coaching?
Creative writers often encounter writing blocks that stall important projects and leave them unhappy and disheartened. It happens to the best of writers. Additionally, many professionals (from lawyers to executives and program managers) engage in work that requires extensive writing skills. Creative writers and professionals frequently seek private writing instruction and coaching for a variety of reasons:
- to strengthen and enhance their writing
- to improve upon existing writing abilities
- to address writing problems identified by editors or proofreaders
- to prepare for a new position that requires different writing responsibilities
- to fix writing issues identified in a performance review
What Can Waking Writer Do for You?
- free diagnosis of your writing
- customized writing workshop curriculum
- private one-on-one coaching (in-person or virtual)
- editing assistance or content development for fiction and non-fiction authors
Why Can Waking Writer Help You?
Berneta L. Haynes, the founder of Waking Writer, has more than seven years of experience helping individuals enhance their writing skills (including university teaching and one-on-one tutoring). As an attorney, policy expert, and published author, she additionally has extensive writing expertise in creative writing, technical writing, and media writing. Berneta’s deep commitment to the written word flows throughout all of her endeavors and, indeed, led to the creation of Waking Writer.
Berneta is currently booking clients for October and beyond. Click here to learn more about Waking Writer’s writing coaching services and how you can get started now!